Wednesday, May 9, 2007

What kind of doctor I should be...

So I took this cute quiz that tells you what medical field is right for you and here's my result:

The medical specialty for you is.... Surgery

Surgery is the best of all specialties. As a surgeon, you will work hard and be paid well for your efforts. Now that all your cutthroat behavior is finally paying off, you will obtain extreme satisfaction from opening up peoples' bodies and thereby saving their lives. Every once in a while, you'll accidentally sew up the body with your wristwatch inside, but no one will be the wiser.

To find out what specialty best fits your unique personality, go to:

What Medical Specialty Is For You?

Funny things is that I've never thought that I would even consider surgery. It takes up too much time and I'm not willing to give up a family life for a career. We'll see what I actually go into. I'm curious myself


2 comments:

Bongi said...

i had a good laugh at this, being a surgeon myself. actually there have been one or two studies that state sane people will not study surgery these days because the stress/hours/lifestyle vs financial compensation does not equate. just become a doctor first.

Flor said...

wow, I got a comment, and this is how long it took me to respond! Well bongi, if you ever read this again...thanks for taking a peek at my page. I'm glad it was entertaining :)