Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My last few months of freedom


Well, I've come to the conclusion that I need to enjoy these next few months because they might be the last that I will be capable of enjoying. My post-bac program is done in June and this quarter is the easiest of them all. I just have a couple of classes to take and one of them is not even really graded (it is pass/fail). So, I have some extra time on my hands that I will definitely enjoy before med school starts and I am not able to see any of my friends anymore.
It's kind of funny too because one of my classmates is one of these overachievers who studies every chance he gets and he still seems to be busting his ass for this quarter. I can see myself getting really annoyed with him in the next few years. He's one of those med students that likes pimping everyone because it helps him remember better. Ugh, leave me alone.
Anyway, my point is, I'm happy right now. I hope that lasts for a while.

No comments: